Cat Lovers Forums

A forum for all cat lovers!


You are not connected. Please login or register

[Hint(s) and/or (a) Tip(s)] Your news is "Off Topic"?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

MF Tlaxcala

avatar
Moderator
Why don`t you make an News Category like: Global Animal News?

Then you can post there all the "Animal News" in it! Wink

View user profile http://www.nintendq.ephpbb.com

Breezy


Admin
Here we go again.....

I might make one sooner or later.

Hey, i got a suggustion for YOU. How about advertising this forum in places that allow it! Smile

View user profile http://cat-lovers.freeforumshosting.info

MF Tlaxcala

avatar
Moderator
Breezy wrote:Here we go again.....

I might make one sooner or later.

Hey, i got a suggustion for YOU. How about advertising this forum in places that allow it! Smile
Just have make an topic of that into this section.

View user profile http://www.nintendq.ephpbb.com

Breezy


Admin
Can you advertise MY forum on NintendQ on off-topic? Your the Admin, so you can di it.

Anyway, I am going to add a pet news category right now.

View user profile http://cat-lovers.freeforumshosting.info

MF Tlaxcala

avatar
Moderator
MF Tlaxcala wrote:
Breezy wrote:Here we go again.....

I might make one sooner or later.

Hey, i got a suggustion for YOU. How about advertising this forum in places that allow it! Smile
Just have make an topic of that into this section.
Right, you will get a topic! king

View user profile http://www.nintendq.ephpbb.com

Breezy


Admin
MF Tlaxcala wrote:
MF Tlaxcala wrote:
Breezy wrote:Here we go again.....

I might make one sooner or later.

Hey, i got a suggustion for YOU. How about advertising this forum in places that allow it! Smile
Just have make an topic of that into this section.
Right, you will get a topic! king
Well, Are you going to do it?

View user profile http://cat-lovers.freeforumshosting.info

MF Tlaxcala

avatar
Moderator
Breezy wrote:
MF Tlaxcala wrote:
MF Tlaxcala wrote:
Breezy wrote:Here we go again.....

I might make one sooner or later.

Hey, i got a suggustion for YOU. How about advertising this forum in places that allow it! Smile
Just have make an topic of that into this section.
Right, you will get a topic! king
Well, Are you going to do it?
Take it easy! Its done by now! Arrow

(PS. Sorry, but you need to register to see what is written on the topic!)

View user profile http://www.nintendq.ephpbb.com

Breezy


Admin
MF Tlaxcala wrote:
Breezy wrote:
MF Tlaxcala wrote:
MF Tlaxcala wrote:
Breezy wrote:Here we go again.....

I might make one sooner or later.

Hey, i got a suggustion for YOU. How about advertising this forum in places that allow it! Smile
Just have make an topic of that into this section.
Right, you will get a topic! king
Well, Are you going to do it?
Take it easy! Its done by now! Arrow

(PS. Sorry, but you need to register to see what is written on the topic!)
OK. Thanks! Soon this will be one of the most active boards around!

View user profile http://cat-lovers.freeforumshosting.info

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum